Sunday, September 28, 2014

Quilting ADD...

So apparently I can't finish one thing before starting another... I've had a plan for my FQ stack of Sunnyside for aaaaages... I just haven't had a chance to work on it! But since working on my Meadow quilt (which is finished - more on that later this week!) I've gotten a fire lit under me for piecing. So I decided to make a "sample" block... which turned into 6, which turned into cutting out the whole quilt. And I've even gotten the backing already! (I am SO BAD about making tops and then procrastinating on the backs forever!)

Sunnyside

Sunnyside


So here is what I have so far - I'm using Tula Pink's Treasure Hunt pattern, which she released for Acacia.

Sunnyside

I'm still working on this pretty steadily, so I'm sure I'll have some more to share soon!

4 comments:

  1. Lovely fabric choices! What's your method behind the use of the paper plates? That's a new one for me!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I use paper plates to organize blocks, so I can stack them up and get them out of the way if I need the space for something else. I talked about it some in this post: http://talesofineptitude.blogspot.com/2013/01/x-plus-progress.html

      Delete
  2. blocks looking good and love the fabric choice

    ReplyDelete